Sales Representative (Estimator)
Sales associates work with customers to find what they want, ensure a smooth sales process and process transactions.
- Respond To Request For Estimates
- Able To Diagnose Repairs and Present Correct Scope of Work to Customers
- Meet With Homeowners
- Competent In Evaluating A Roof
- Prepare And Present Estimates
- Follow-up and Re-Visit Homeowners
- Must Be Able To Complete A Criminal Background Check
- Able To Work Evenings And Weekends
- Excellent Communication
- Must have a reliable vehicle in good condition and insurance.
- Familiar with Brant Region Roads
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Booking estimates
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- high school diploma generally required
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- customer service orientation
- information management
- organizing and planning
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
Have you been working as a roofing shingler for at least two years? Do you have Certification from a shingle manufacturer? Are you looking for a long term career with one of our professional teams?
installing, repairing or replacing shingles.
- Installing, repairing or replacing shingles.
- Knowledge of proper shingle installation techniques required
- Knowledge of waterproofing and familiarity of working with roof related flashings, skylights, valleys, vents etc.
- Must have Fall Protection and WHMIS card.
- Must all personal tools and safety gear such as air nail gun, tool belt, hard hat, etc.